Jom Pay Bills & Win Big
1. Organizer & Eligibility
- Jom Pay Bills & Win (“the Contest”) is organised by 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd (120962-P)
- The Contest is open to all individual legal residents with a valid identification document who are residing in Malaysia only, aged 18 years old and above on 1 st August 2022, except for those stipulated in paragraph 1.3 below.
- The following group of people shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:-
a) Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organizer (including its subsidiaries and related companies), including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children and siblings;
b) Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organizer, including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children and siblings.
- The Contest is valid nationwide in Malaysia.
- The Contest starts from 1 st August at 12.01am and closes on 11th September 2022 at 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organizer, any participation in the Contest shall be governed by the Term and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times. Entries received outside the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
- To participate, Eligible Contestants must comply with each of the following: –
• Pay any participating partners’ bill at 7-Eleven
• Scan the QR code to submit the contest entry.
• Customer is required to fill up the details correctly, and upload the picture of receipt
• Each original receipt is valid for one submission.
- Eligible Contestants may enter as 1 entry per receipt. There is no limit of entries per Eligible Contestant.
- List of bills payment in 7-Eleven stores which is eligible for the Contest include:
• Sabah Electricity
• Sarawak Energy
• TNB Bill Payment
• Air Melaka
• Air Negeri Sembilan
• Air Perak
• Air Perlis
• Air Sabah
• Air Sarikei
• Air Sibu
• AKSB Bill Payment
• Kuching Water Board
• Air Selangor (Syabas)
• SAJ Bill Payment
• Syarikat Air Darul Aman
• Syarikat Air Terengganu
• Indah Water
• Majlis Bandaraya Alor Setar – Tax
• Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru – Compound, Tax Assessment
• Majlis Bandaraya Seberang Perai – Compound, Rental, Tax Assessment
• Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam – Asessement
• Majlis Daerah Kota Tinggi – Compound, Tax Assessment
• Majlis Daerah Kuala Langat
• Majlis Perbandaran Alor Gajah – Tax
• Majlis Perbandaran Jasin – Tax
• Majlis Perbandaran Kota Bahru – Tax Asessment, rental
• Majlis Perbandaran Manjung – Compound, Water bill, rental
• Majlis Perbandaran Sepang
• Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya – Tax Assessment
• Majlis Perbandaran Taiping – Tax
• Majlis Perbandaran Port Dickson – Tax, rental, compound
- All potential winners for the Prize will be selected randomly by the Organizer. Total one (1) winners will be selected to win the Contest Grand Prize, total one (1) winners will be selected to win the Contest First Prize, total one (1) winners will be selected to win the Contest Second Prize and total twenty (20) winners will be selected to win the Contest Special Prize. Selected winner will be contacted through phone calls and is required to provide personal details accordingly for verification purposes. If the Organizer is unable to reach the selected winner or the selected winner fails to pick up the call within reasonable timeframe, the Organizer reserves the rights to disqualify the selected winner and have full discretion in determining the prize for each winner. One individual can win maximum once throughout the Contest period.
- The winners will receive the following: –
(1) Grand Prize: 1 winners X RM5,000 worth of Cash Prize each
(2) First Prize: 1 winners X RM3,000 worth of Cash Prize each
(3) Second Prize: 1 winners X RM2,000 worth of Cash Prize each
(4) Special Prize: 20 winners X RM500 worth of 7-Eleven e-Cash Voucher** each
** Each Voucher will have denomination of RM50. Subject to terms & conditions of 7- Eleven e-Cash Voucher at My7E™ app.
- All entries must be received by the Organizer during the Contest Period. The winners will be announced/published within four (4) weeks after the end of the Contest period via: (i) 7-Eleven Malaysia Facebook Account.
- The winners of the Contest will be notified via phone call or email for prize collection
arrangements, which is subject to the following:-
(i) All winners must provide Identification (which includes NRIC, or passport, which displays the full name and a photograph of the Winner) via email for verification upon prize collection. Failing which, the winning entry will be disqualified.
(ii) Prize fulfillment would take place within four (4) weeks after winner announcement. For grand prize, all prizes must be claimed within four (4) weeks from the date of notification from the Organizer’s office. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited after the four (4) weeks period. For special prize and bonus prize, all prizes must be redeemed within the voucher redemption period in the terms & condition stated in the 7-Eleven e-Cash Voucher at My7E™ app.
- For grand prize, the Prizes must be collected in person at the Organizer’s office at Level 1, Podium Block, Plaza Berjaya, No. 12, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, unless advised otherwise, no later than four (4) weeks after winner announcement has been made. Original Receipt, Identification which includes NRIC, or passport, which displays the full name and a photograph of the Winner will be required. For special prize, the Prizes will be granted through My7E™ App under Member Benefits e-Coupon (Rewards), unless advised otherwise, no later than four (4) weeks after winner announcement has been made.
- Only contestants who fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfill the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Winners and to fulfill the delivery of prizes. Winners are to agree that the Organizer may provide all necessary information of Winners to such third party to facilitate such service.
- Identification, which includes NRIC, or passport that displays a photograph of the Winner will be required. In the event of the Organizer is requested to post/courier a Prize to a Winner, the Organizer will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to forfeit Prize of any Winner who does not provide the required details as stipulated in the Contest Terms and Conditions.
- All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner, and the Organizer excludes all warranties in connection with any Prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event that a Winner chooses not to accept a Prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that Prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organizer.
- In the event the Organizer has a prize giving ceremony, the Winners are required to attend at his/her own cost and expense to collect the Prize. In the event the Winner is not able to attend the prize giving ceremony, the Winner must nominate a representative to be present at the prize giving ceremony to accept the prize on his/her behalf otherwise the Organizer shall re-select the winners.
- The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
- The Eligible Contestants and/or winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result of or arising from their participation in the Contest, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Contestants and winners.
- The prizes shall exclude registration fee, road tax and insurance coverage. Winners shall be responsible for any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or other incidental expenses, which may be incurred as a result and/or related to their acceptance of the prizes.
- The Organizer reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in breach or potential breach of the Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Organizer’s decision on selection of winners is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or dispute will be entertained.
- The Organizer, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with the Contest disclaim any and all liability arising from the Contest and will not be responsible or held liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) resulting from any contestant’s participation in the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- By participating in the Contest, all Eligible Contestants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organizer harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
- The Organizer shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/ or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
- All entries will be the property of the Organizer and the Eligible Contestants will not claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any means at any time. By entering the Contest, each Eligible Contestant agrees that the Organizer reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the Eligible Contestants and/or winners as material for advertising and/or publicity purposes without payment or prior notice, and further agree that by entering the Contest, the Eligible Contestants and /or the winners waive all rights associated with the image they have submitted for the contest. Eligible Contestants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- By entering the Contest, each Eligible Contestant is deemed to have read, understood all the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and they are fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by it (as varied or changed). The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective on the posting of the Contest website. Please check these terms and conditions regularly to see if there have been any changes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest at any time without prior notice in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, despite the best efforts of the Organizer.
- Any terms and conditions applicable to the Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- Each eligible contestant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each eligible contestant agrees to join/correspond with “Contest Manager”. Any contest queries related to contest will be related to “Contest Manager”.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
- By entering into the Contest all participants of the Contest consent to the use of their personal data by the Organizer for the Organizer’s promotional campaigns including but not limited to the running of the Contest and for any events or publicity of the Contest in any form or through any media.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant consents for the Organizer to process the Participant’s personal data provided in the entry form for purposes of the Contest and including without limitation to use on the Organizer’s promotional campaigns.
- The Organizer will use Personal Information to market and promote the products, goods, or services that are or may be offered by the Organizer from time to time via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels.
- All participants acknowledge receipt of the PDPA Notice by the Organizer as follows:
NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
(NOTIS DI BAWAH AKTA PERLINDUNGAN DATA PERIBADI 2010)
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to the 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “7-Eleven”, “our”, “us” or “we”) as a data user. For the purposes of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the PDPA.
Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010 (selepas ini disebut sebagai “PDPA”), yang mengawal selia pemprosesan data peribadi untuk tujuan transaksi komersial, adalah terpakai terhadap 7- Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd (selepas ini disebut sebagai “&-Eleven”, “kami” atau “kita”) sebagai pengguna data. Untuk tujuan Notis ini, terma-terma “data peribadi” dan “pemprosesan” akan mempunyai maksud seperti yang ditakrifkan di dalam PDPA.
- This written notice (“Notice”) is issued by us and serves to inform you that your personal
data is being processed by or on behalf of 7-Eleven.
Notis bertulis ini (“Notis”) bertujuan untuk memaklumkan kepada anda bahawa data peribadi anda sedang diproses oleh atau bagi pihak 7-Eleven
- The personal data processed by us may include your name, national registration identity
card number (NRIC no.), or passport number, contact number, address, occupation,
email address, bank account details and any other details that you have provided or may
provide us with in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this Notice or otherwise
as well as all other details relating thereto.
Data peribadi yang diproses oleh kami termasuk nama, nombor kad pengenalan, nombor telefon, alamat, pekerjaan, alamat e-mel, butiran akaun bank dan sebarang butiranbutiran lain anda, yang diberikan oleh anda dalam dokumen-dokumen yang dinyatakan dalam perenggan 4 Notis ini atau sebaliknya termasuklah sebarang butiran-butiran lain yang berkaitan dengannya.
- We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may
subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
(a) running the above Contest;
(b) announcing or publicizing the Contest and/or winners of the Contestor such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
Kami sedang memproses data peribadi anda, termasuklah sebarang maklumat tambahan yang anda mungkin berikan kemudian, untuk tujuan-tujuan berikut (“TujuanTujuan”):
(a) mengendalikan Peraduan di atas;
(b) mengumumkan atau menghebahkan Peraduan tersebut atau pemenang Peraduan tersebut; atau bagi tujuan-tujuan lain yang mungkin berkaitan dengan perkara-perkara yang dinyatakan di atas.
- Your personal data is and will be collected from you and/or from the information you have
provided in the documentation that you have provided to us, all application/registration
forms that you have been asked to complete, together with any other information that we
may obtain about you from oral or written communications.
Data peribadi anda yang diproses oleh kami merangkumi segala maklumat yang terkandung di dalam dokumentasi yang anda berikan kepada kami, semua borang permohonan/pendaftaran yang diminta anda lengkapkan, serta maklumat-maklumat lain tentang diri anda yang kami perolehi dari komunikasi lisan atau bertulis antara kita.
- You may access and request for the correction of your personal data and to contact us
with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data.
Anda boleh mengakses dan memohon untuk mengemaskini atau membuat pembetulan data peribadi anda serta menghubungi kami untuk sebarang pertanyaan atau aduan berkenaan dengan data peribadi anda.
- In accordance with the PDPA, we may refuse to comply with your request for access or
correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will
inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.
Selaras dengan PDPA, kami berhak untuk tidak mematuhi permintaan anda untuk mengakses atau untuk membuat pembetulan ke atas data peribadi anda dan sekiranya kami enggan mematuhi permintaan tersebut, kami akan memaklumkan kepada anda tentang kengganan kami berserta alasan-alasan terhadap kengganan kami.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to the subsidiaries or related companies of 7-
Eleven and any governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies,
regulatory and/or statutory bodies if requested by them, our auditors, our banks, business
partners and/or service providers and any other third party that you have requested or
authorized us to disclose your personal data to for the above purposes or for any other
purposes for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or
any other purposes directly related to any of the above Purposes.
Data peribadi anda mungkin dizahirkan kepada anak-anak syarikat atau syarikat-syarikat berkaitan di bawah 7-Eleven dan semua jabatan dan/atau agensi kerajaan dan/atau kuasi-kerajaan, badan-badan penguatkuasa dan/atau berkanun jika diminta oleh mereka, juru audit kami, bank-bank kami, rakan-rakan perniagaan dan/atau pembekal-pembekal perkhidmatan dan sebarang pihak ketiga yang lain yang mana anda telah minta atau memberikan kuasa kepada kami untuk menzahirkan data peribadi anda untuk tujuan- tujuan yang dinyatakan di atas atau sebarang tujuan-tujuan yang mana data peribadi anda telah dizahirkan pada masa pengumpulannya atau untuk tujuan lain yang mempunyai hubungan secara langsung dengan mana-mana Tujuan-Tujuan yang dinyatakan di atas.
- Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
Data peribadi anda mungkin dihantar ke lokasi-lokasi di luar Malaysia.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate,
complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
Anda bertanggungjawab untuk memastikan bahawa data peribadi yang anda berikan kepada kami adalah tepat, lengkap, tidak mengelirukan dan terkini.
- If you fail to supply to us the abovementioned personal data, we may not be able to
process your personal data for any of the Purposes and in the case of an application with
us; we will not be able to consider your application.
Jika anda gagal untuk memberikan kepada kami data peribadi yang dinyatakan di atas, kami mungkin tidak boleh memproses data peribadi anda untuk sebarang Tujuan-Tujuan dan dalam perkara berkaitan dengan permohonan anda dengan kami, kami mungkin tidak dapat untuk mempertimbangkan permohonan anda.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia
version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.
Sekiranya terdapat sebarang ketidakseragaman di antara versi Bahasa Inggeris dan Bahasa Malaysia ke atas Notis ini, maka versi Bahasa Inggeris akan digunakan.
- This written notice (“Notice”) is issued by us and serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of 7-Eleven.